This is to kindly inform that applications for various ITEC of Colombo Plan training courses are invited for the year 2017-2018. The courses are fully funded by...
Association of Bhutanese Tour Operators (ABTO) founded in 2000 is the recognized representative of the tour operators in Bhutan. It is the mutual and official voice of all Bhutanese tour operators who constitute its primary membership. It is also an institution representing and protecting the collective interests of the tourism industry in the country.
Within the few years of its creation, ABTO has been both responsive and effective in representing shared concerns as well as in promoting interests of all tour operators. Along with the support of Tourism Council of Bhutan and its members, ABTO has been able to effect several changes for the overall interest of the tourism industry as well as for tour operators. It has particularly been able to ensure increased administrative and operational convenience and faster processing of required formalities.
- Updated Summer Schedule - 28 April, 2017
- Drukair Winter Schedule Update - 22 March, 2017
- AD tickets from Druk Air - 10 March, 2017
- Druk Air Customer Charter - 7 March, 2017
- Drukair Winter Schedule 2017-2018 - 25 February, 2017
- Bhutan Airlines 2016-17 Schedule and October 2016 additional flights - 1 September, 2016
- Bhutan Airlines new frequency - 29 August, 2016
- OSD Fare, Bhutan Airlines - 19 August, 2016
- Tashi Air OSD Fare for BKK-PBH-BKK - 30 July, 2014
- Published fare Bhutan Airline for DEL - 25 June, 2014
- Alternative Campsite for Jomolhari Trek - 19 April, 2017
- Bylaws for Porter Services Group, Lunana Gewog - 24 March, 2017
- Update on Paro Airport Parking - 20 March, 2017
- Update on e-Visa for tourists routing through India - 10 March, 2017
- Notification on INR Bank Notes - 10 March, 2017