This is in continuation to our email dated 8th December 2016 with regard to compilation of list of campsites including alternative camping grounds and list of Birding...
Association of Bhutanese Tour Operators (ABTO) founded in 2000 is the recognized representative of the tour operators in Bhutan. It is the mutual and official voice of all Bhutanese tour operators who constitute its primary membership. It is also an institution representing and protecting the collective interests of the tourism industry in the country.
Within the few years of its creation, ABTO has been both responsive and effective in representing shared concerns as well as in promoting interests of all tour operators. Along with the support of Tourism Council of Bhutan and its members, ABTO has been able to effect several changes for the overall interest of the tourism industry as well as for tour operators. It has particularly been able to ensure increased administrative and operational convenience and faster processing of required formalities.
- Druk Air Summer Schedule - 10 October, 2016
- Name Changes, Drukair - 19 August, 2016
- Drukair Update (Schedule, Additional Flights, Revised Fare Sheet, Name Change & Happiness Baggage) - 9 August, 2016
- Change of Druk Air Equipment and Timing - 1 August, 2016
- Drukair Update - 22 August, 2014
- Bhutan Airlines 2016-17 Schedule and October 2016 additional flights - 1 September, 2016
- Bhutan Airlines new frequency - 29 August, 2016
- OSD Fare, Bhutan Airlines - 19 August, 2016
- Tashi Air OSD Fare for BKK-PBH-BKK - 30 July, 2014
- Published fare Bhutan Airline for DEL - 25 June, 2014
- Update on Meeting with Hon’ble Lyonpo, MoAF - 8 December, 2016
- Draft Regulations on Drones - 21 October, 2016
- Visa copy for Tashichho Dzong - 1 September, 2016
- Tashichho Dzong Entrance Fee - 26 August, 2016
- Think Tank Report - 5 August, 2016