This is to kindly inform that applications for various ITEC of Colombo Plan training courses are invited for the year 2017-2018. The courses are fully funded by...
Ex-country Training Opportunity
Course: Diploma Scholarship in Hospitality Management
Deadline: 9th May 2017
Study Level: Diploma
Study in: Sri Lanka
Course Starts: June 2017
Department of Human Resources, Ministry of Labour and Human Resources is pleased to inform all the pre-service and in-service private and corporate sectors to apply for the 3 Years Diploma in Hospitality Management offered by Government of Sri Lanka.
Host Institution(s): Sri Lanka Institute of Tourism and Hotel Management (SLITHM)
Field(s) of Study: Diploma in Hospitality Management
Number of Awards: 2 Slots
Three Year Management Diploma Entry Requirement for Foreign Students
- The candidates must have Minimum 18 years of age on the date of application;
- Should have minimum class 12 and above and;
- Should have adequate language skills in English to follow any particular academic course. English language skills at a level equivalent to IELTS 5.0 – 5.5 or equivalent (or English Language Proficiency Certificate).
Application instructions and Documents:
The interested and eligible both pre-service and in-service candidates (candidates working in tourism and hospitality sector) may apply for the scholarship with the following documents on or before 9th May 2017 to HRDD, DHR, MoLHR:
1. Dully filled Pre-service Training form and the attachments (for pre-service candidates)
2. Dully filled In-Service Training form and the attachments (for in-service candidates)
3. Dully filled Scholarship application form … Click here for Application Form…..
4. English Proficiency Certificate
5. Valid Security clearance
6. Medical certificate for long-term studies
7. Class XII mark sheet and certificates
8. Valid Passport Copy
9. Motivation essay (minimum 250 words)
The Host Institution is going to provide Tuition fee, accommodation and meals. However the candidates must bear the airfare and the other living expenses during the study.
The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview on 11th May 2017. And for further clarification please contact Rattu, HRDD at 02-333867 (Ext# 2097) during office hours.